Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sujithkrishnan

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 9, 2008
Bangalore
Hi all,

I developed an iPhone application, which will connect to a server for parsing an xml and populate a object with data from the xml..
However my application works well with "debug" mode... After debugging, if i try to run the application from simulator / device, the application is quitting after a delay....

I am not getting what the reason for this...

Is any memory leak can constitute this kind of behaviour???

Or the application setup is corrupted???

Please help as soon as possible...

If i am trying to debug again (secong time).. the application is not loading to device/simulator.. I want to clean all targets and try for successful deploy...

cmaier

Suspended
Jul 25, 2007
California
Hi all,

I developed an iPhone application, which will connect to a server for parsing an xml and populate a object with data from the xml..
However my application works well with "debug" mode... After debugging, if i try to run the application from simulator / device, the application is quitting after a delay....

I am not getting what the reason for this...

Is any memory leak can constitute this kind of behaviour???

Or the application setup is corrupted???

Please help as soon as possible...

If i am trying to debug again (secong time).. the application is not loading to device/simulator.. I want to clean all targets and try for successful deploy...

sounds like a reference count issue, where you are releasing something that shouldn't be released.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.