|Jun 19, 2008, 11:29 AM||#1|
AT&T: Downtown Detroit, MI
111 MONROE ST
DETROIT, MI 48226
The location is in Downtown Detroit, right near the Compuware Headquarters. I'm not sure how bad the crowds will be, but since this area is obviously a urban tech-geek hot spot, plan to arrive there a bit early if possible.
|Jul 11, 2008, 09:48 AM||#2|
Just got back to my apartment with a unplanned 16GB iPhone-3G (was initially planning on purchasing 8GB, but they almost sold-out instantly).
- I was number 13 in line out of about 70+ potential buyers.
- 8GB iPhones were severely low in-stock, only about 5-7 units where available.
- AT&T employees were not fully prepared for this launch day.
- Took about 15-20 minutes to actually sign-up for the device.
- Happy that I was able to purchase iPhone-3G (many that were in-line won't have such luck).
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|iPhone 4s - Detroit - Somerset Troy, MI||vnr111||iPhone Launch Meetups||0||Oct 14, 2011 04:30 AM|
|Copy mi iMac to mi Macbook Pro||iCris||MacBook Pro||4||Mar 20, 2009 01:46 PM|
|Detroit (Eastpointe), MI||ueatsoap||iPhone Purchaser Meetups||0||Jul 5, 2008 11:38 AM|
|Wireless net to cover downtown Seattle||MacBytes||MacBytes.com News Discussion||0||Nov 11, 2004 02:15 AM|
|Going to Detroit MI in 2 weeks...Help for Buying MAC...||SPACEKID||Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)||13||Mar 27, 2004 01:42 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.