Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks

Old Jun 20, 2008, 03:34 AM   #1
iamfaiz
macrumors newbie

iPod continues freezing up after jailbreaking it

So recently, I restored my iPod from a jailbroken state because Safari wasn't saving any of my passwords (well, I know it doesn't actually save, but when logged onto facebook it'll ask me for my email and password) and jailbroke it again using Ziphone.

After Ziphone finished it's job, and I finished updating Installer to the recent one, going back into installer freezes up my ipod, forcing me to reset it. I've also tried waiting about 10~20 minutes, but it remains frozen on the recent app's (after it finishes refreshing sources menu..thing)

Also, using Safari for a few seconds causes the iPod to freeze up, going into contacts, Settings...

Only application that works are music and video....

any help?

~Oh, I've tried using PWNage tools, but same effect...
iamfaiz is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Hacks