Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bkea

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jan 23, 2008
Brisbane, QLD
Ive been having a few problems since i bought it last year the problems are that when I'm browsing the web it will exit back to the home screen randomly, and after i've synced with my pc all the settings get reset like the time! also sometimes when I'm listening to music while browsing the web the music will crash. Anyone else having these problems? do i need to get it sent away for testing?

txhockey9404

macrumors 6502a
Feb 25, 2008
I have a mac so I can't help with your sync problem, but I can help with the Safari problem. Mobile Safari, while a good mobile browser, is acutally somewhat unstable, it crashes all the time. That is what is happening when your ipod goes to the home screen. You are lucky that it's not crashing while in the music application like mine is. (I am taking mine for an exchange because that is just one of many problems it is having.) So the Safari problem is normal.

I am not saying the touch is a poor iPod (its my favorite ever, I use it every day), just saying that mine is showing signs of wear (had it since a week before it was officially released).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.