Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming

Old Jun 24, 2008, 09:13 AM   #1
sujithkrishnan
macrumors 6502

Send a message via Yahoo to sujithkrishnan
view bounds and orientation

Hi all,

In my iPhoen app, i am having a series of UITableViewControllers and the last view is a instance of UIviewController where i add some labels, textviews, image etc...

I am aligning my labels and textviews based on the self.view.bounds..

But if i change the orientation of device, the screen get rotating, but my labels and textviews are failing to align to the present orientation, it still maintaining the old bounds..

The labels and textviews are aligning to that orientation, which i kept when i loaded that view.

means.. if i hold in portrait mode and load that view, all labels and others will align correctly to portrait mode...if i change to landscape view, the UI will rotate, but still keeping bounds for portrait view, so many parts of my UI is outside screen...

Please note that
the tableviews are aligning automatically to whatever be the orientation, eventough i change often...
sujithkrishnan is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > Mac Programming