Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories

Old Jun 30, 2008, 03:54 PM   #1
mdwsta4
macrumors 6502a

Jawbone 2... can it be connected to two phones at once?

May be moving to CA where bluetooth headsets are required while driving. i have a blueant z9, but it doesn't connect to my iphone. the jawbone 2 looks a lot better than the original and it's smaller so i'm thinking of getting it.
my only question is, can it be connected to two different phones at the same time? i'll have my work phone and personal phone in the car with me at the same time. i would like to be able to answer either of them with the same headset.

thanks!
M
mdwsta4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Penguinwrangler
macrumors regular

I just bought it a few weeks ago, and so far I am completely happy with it. Of course, YMMV. It will pair with more than one phone, though I have to say it took me a little while to figure that out. Anyway, I recommend it, it sounds great, is comfortable, and it looks good too!
Penguinwrangler is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2008, 10:01 PM   #3
mdwsta4
macrumors 6502a

it does? great.
so if i get a call on phone A, i can answer it with the jawbone, hang up, then phone B rings, i can again answer it with the jawbone, correct?
mdwsta4 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Accessories