Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jul 2, 2008, 07:14 PM   #1
Littleodie914
macrumors 68000

Submitting an iPhone App to the App Store

Hey guys, I'm having trouble submitting my application to the App Store. The distribution provisioning profile in my developer portal has the "download" button next to it, but it's grayed-out? I checked the HTML, and the image is called something like "download_button_inactive.jpg".

Is anyone else having this problem? Know of a fix, or something I'm missing? Thanks!!
Littleodie914 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2008, 08:33 PM   #2
tacoman667
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littleodie914 View Post
Hey guys, I'm having trouble submitting my application to the App Store. The distribution provisioning profile in my developer portal has the "download" button next to it, but it's grayed-out? I checked the HTML, and the image is called something like "download_button_inactive.jpg".

Is anyone else having this problem? Know of a fix, or something I'm missing? Thanks!!
You need to make sure that you have recreated the AppID and re provisioned your application to a device if this was done before June 7 or 9, I can't remember. Have you done that already?
tacoman667 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2008, 06:01 AM   #3
Littleodie914
macrumors 68000

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman667 View Post
You need to make sure that you have recreated the AppID and re provisioned your application to a device if this was done before June 7 or 9, I can't remember. Have you done that already?
Nope, I hadn't, and that was the problem. Thanks!

Also, to anyone else having trouble finding their iPhone Distribution Provisioning Profile in Xcode, once you're trying to configure your distribution build, make sure that you set all that code signing information on the "target" itself, and not the overall project. That had me stumped for a while.
Littleodie914 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming