Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jul 8, 2008, 06:56 AM   #1
selice
macrumors newbie

How to send calendar invitation from Entourage 2008 to Outlook

hello there, is it possible to send a calendar invitation across to Windows user using Outlook 2003/2007 from Entourage 2008?

I can receive a invitation from an Outlook to Entourage fine, but am not able to send one back.

Thanks.
selice is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9, 2008, 05:56 AM   #2
selice
macrumors newbie

Sorted, nevermind!
selice is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6, 2009, 11:21 AM   #3
balmers
macrumors newbie

How did you fix this?

I am having the same issue and can find no answers in all of my searching. I can send meeting events from Entourage to iCal no problem but Outlook receives an email with the meeting details and no Accept/Decline options. Someone suggested changing the format of outgoing mail from HTML to Plain Text but that seemed to do nothing.

If anybody has any thoughts I would love to hear them. Thanks.
balmers is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7, 2009, 01:38 AM   #4
nadyne
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via ICQ to nadyne Send a message via AIM to nadyne Send a message via MSN to nadyne Send a message via Yahoo to nadyne Send a message via Skype™ to nadyne
Quote:
Originally Posted by balmers View Post
I am having the same issue and can find no answers in all of my searching. I can send meeting events from Entourage to iCal no problem but Outlook receives an email with the meeting details and no Accept/Decline options. Someone suggested changing the format of outgoing mail from HTML to Plain Text but that seemed to do nothing.

If anybody has any thoughts I would love to hear them. Thanks.
If you're in an Exchange environment, all you need to do is open the calendar, click the "new" toolbar button, enter the details for your event (time, date, etc), then click on the "invite" toolbar button to add the attendees. When you've got everything you want, click "send now" to send it to the attendees.

Regards,
Nadyne.
Old Apr 11, 2009, 07:04 PM   #5
OK119
macrumors newbie

I got the same trouble. Can send an invite from Outlook to Entourage good.

Send and invite from Entourage to Outlook all I get is a email with text and no embedded link to the Outlook Calender. Accept/Decline etc all missing.

This has got to be possible!
OK119 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2009, 05:33 PM   #6
nadyne
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via ICQ to nadyne Send a message via AIM to nadyne Send a message via MSN to nadyne Send a message via Yahoo to nadyne Send a message via Skype™ to nadyne
Quote:
Originally Posted by OK119 View Post
I got the same trouble. Can send an invite from Outlook to Entourage good.

Send and invite from Entourage to Outlook all I get is a email with text and no embedded link to the Outlook Calender. Accept/Decline etc all missing.

This has got to be possible!
What kind of server are you using?

Regards,
Nadyne.
Old Apr 14, 2009, 06:00 AM   #7
OK119
macrumors newbie

No dedicated server. No Exchange Server.

Simply using the internet and my regular ISP and email accounts.
OK119 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store