Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

juju01

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2008
I am planning on getting the Iphone this friday. However, I currently have the LG VX8600 on the Verizon network. Is there an easy way to transfer my contacts / numbers from the LG to the iPhone? I don't know of any sync software to let me do this. thanks

Juju

mynameismatt89

macrumors 6502
Aug 19, 2005
I have a Chocolat too, but before that had a Razr and had to transer my contacts from my Razr to my mac and then to the chocolat.

I just used iSync to sync the contacts from the Razr to the computer. They should show up in Address Book if I remember correctly...

Hope that helps.

miniyou64

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2008
Yeah if you can use iSync, it should put them in your address book. They might have some extra bits of punctuation that may need cleaning up, but its less work than a manual transfer.

juju01

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 27, 2008
I have a Chocolat too, but before that had a Razr and had to transer my contacts from my Razr to my mac and then to the chocolat.

I just used iSync to sync the contacts from the Razr to the computer. They should show up in Address Book if I remember correctly...

Hope that helps.

Isync does not support the LG Chocolate.

miniyou64

macrumors 6502a
Jul 8, 2008
Ouch. Manual it is unless someone else has any suggestions. You can't usb the chocolate to your mac and use isync? That's weird. It supports a lot of phones.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.