Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Skylor

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2005
Orlando, FL
People need to stop complaining about how much cheaper it looks... because as you can see in this video... it is WAY better looking!

kjs862

macrumors 65816
Jan 21, 2004
The plastic is starting to grow on me - it doesn't look half bad in this video. Maybe the photos are a little more drastic because of the possibility of a flash being used. Still anxious to see the white one however.

lostfan916

macrumors 6502a
Dec 23, 2007
NorCal
I've never disliked the plastic, but it is looking nicer and nicer with each look. I can't wait to see it in store. Haters need to **** or GTFO. :)

TuffLuffJimmy

macrumors G3
Apr 6, 2007
Portland, OR
I don't think I've seen a single image (other than the photoshop jobs on the apple site) of the white iPhone. It's the one I plan to get and I wanna see it!

LimeiBook86

macrumors G3
May 4, 2002
Go Vegan
What a horrible video. All the person does is wave it around for a bit badly to the beat of the music. How annoying.

It would of been better of he put the phones down side by side and explained the differences or commented on the sizes. :rolleyes:

Eddieowns

macrumors member
Jul 8, 2008
Portland, OR
What a horrible video. All the person does is wave it around for a bit badly to the beat of the music. How annoying.

It would of been better of he put the phones down side by side and explained the differences or commented on the sizes. :rolleyes:

Yeah, you're right, I liked you're video much better than this one.. Oh wait, what video?:confused:

avigalante

macrumors 6502
Feb 18, 2007
New York City
This video certainly eases some of my concern regarding the glossy back. The phone does seem to look better in video than in some of the photos.

born4sky

macrumors 6502a
Mar 14, 2008
I still can't decide which one I am getting white or black. btw on this video Black casing looks way better.

attachment.php

Rychiar

macrumors 68030
May 16, 2006
Waterbury, CT
The weaker battery is very worrying, this might be a deal breaker for many! (Im use to charging my phone every 4-5 days, will defnitly be a problem if the iphone does not even last a full day!, link below)

the current iPhone doesnt last more than a day if you use it as heavily as these testers probably are. You're 4-5 days must mean you're barely touching it. The new iPhones battery is supposed to be an improvement on the originals from what Jobs said

meagain

macrumors 68030
Nov 18, 2006
The weaker battery is very worrying, this might be a deal breaker for many! (Im use to charging my phone every 4-5 days, will defnitly be a problem if the iphone does not even last a full day!, link below)

Everyone knows 3g sucks more battery. If you don't want that, don't use 3g when in maps, etc. or turn it off till needed.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.