Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ipodtouchy333

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 15, 2007
US
Hey, the title pretty much says it all. I was wondering if there is an app that lets you upload photos taken from your iPhone straight to facebook? Thanks!

t0mat0

macrumors 603
Aug 29, 2006
Home
The Facebook app?
Or just email them direct to facebook (details on their site) and the pictures will go into the mobile upload folder.

rscott

macrumors member
Feb 17, 2008
Shozu will send pics from your Camera Roll or other album. Only one at a time though I think.

Niiro13

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2008
Illinois
The facebook app just sends the email to mobileuploads.

Psh, and mine was actual creation of albums and stuff :/.

hellodon

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2006
Is there a way to upload pictures from your album or only live pictures with the facebook app?

Also - I guess I could do it with the mobile@facebook.com..but how do they know it's coming from me? Do I have to set something up in my account with my email address so they know the pictures are affiliated with my account? My email that is on my iphone is not the same as my facebook login...

citi

macrumors 65816
May 2, 2006
Simi Valley, CA
Is there a way to upload pictures from your album or only live pictures with the facebook app?

Also - I guess I could do it with the mobile@facebook.com..but how do they know it's coming from me? Do I have to set something up in my account with my email address so they know the pictures are affiliated with my account? My email that is on my iphone is not the same as my facebook login...

In the mobile section of your profile, you set it up with your cell number. It then give you an address (if I remember correctly, I think it texts you) to mms when you send a pic it uploads it to your mobile pic folder. It's actually very cool.

my03mazda

macrumors newbie
Nov 5, 2011
Hey, the title pretty much says it all. I was wondering if there is an app that lets you upload photos taken from your iPhone straight to facebook? Thanks!

Actually....there is no app needed for this. Get on Facebook from your iPhone, if your FB on you iPhone is like mine (3G S) it will have 3 tabs across the top which are Status, Photo, and Check In. Click on Photo, then either take a photo or video OR choose from the ones you already have on your phone, then tag the photo if you wish, then write something about it if you wish, then upload it and thats all!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.