Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

puma7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 18, 2008
What is a good price for a used iPod Touch? $175? $150?

Mikey-

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2008
England
Be better if you could post what GB it is and if it has any big scratches/marks and then people would tell you what a good price is.

tjmrpm04

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2007
Richmond, VA
I sold a perfectly good (no face scratches and mild back scratches) 8 GB for $200 and bought a 16gb in equal condition for $275. I felt that both were very fair.

puma7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 18, 2008
Be better if you could post what GB it is and if it has any big scratches/marks and then people would tell you what a good price is.

8GB. Some marks on the back. Comes with case, cloth from iPhone (he lost one from touch), no box or receipt.

tjmrpm04

macrumors member
Nov 2, 2007
Richmond, VA
8GB. Some marks on the back. Comes with case, cloth from iPhone (he lost one from touch), no box or receipt.

Personally I would say start at $225 on Craigslist and see what happens. Remember you can get a refurb for $250 direct from Apple. I would take nothing less than $200.

puma7

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 18, 2008
Personally I would say start at $225 on Craigslist and see what happens. Remember you can get a refurb for $250 direct from Apple. I would take nothing less than $200.

No, I'm BUYING IT! :D

New ones are going for $225 on craigslist because of the get an ipod w/ a mac deal...

nintendofreak93

macrumors regular
May 27, 2008
I just bought a new never-been-opened 32gig from Ebay for $390! :D
I feel that is a great deal. It just came in the mail today! :D Now I'm just waiting on 2.0. :mad:

Tragedies

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
With the get a free iPod Touch with a mac deal, what size is it? I plan to buy an iPod Touch, probably off eBay new late August, and hope the prices continue to go down, or stay cheap (I assume they will if the reason theyre all so cheap is because of the deal).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.