Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps

Old Jul 11, 2008, 06:14 PM   #1
carlosbutler
macrumors 6502a

iPhone not downloading Apps??

the update has finally been released and everything installed with no problem, clicked update left it for a few hours and then came back and it was all done. but i have started to download a few apps, such as facebook (which has now been deleted) and remote, but i have also clicked to download 7 others, one of which is that band thing which i need to pay for and for somereason it says loading..., im connected in through WiFi and only two out of the 9 have downloaded, what is going on???

im guessing it might be the servers and im in a download list. dont know. has anyone else had this problem (see below)
easy-bills.co.uk
carlosbutler is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2008, 06:23 PM   #2
KittyToy
macrumors 6502

maybe you should try one at a time, after each one is fully loaded then go on to the next one...just a thought
KittyToy is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2009, 04:42 AM   #3
wilmer007
macrumors newbie

This happens to me too. Try this it works for me:

1) Attempt to download an app

2) After you get the loading message if it freezes and will not download plug your phone to your pc and go to iTunes

3) Under the applications locate the app you just attempted to download and delete it.

4) If it does not appear then sync your phone. your phone will then transfer the app to your iTunes application section.

5) Now it should appear so delete and send it to the recycling bin and resync your phone again.

6) After it syncs you will notice that the icon and loading mesage have disappeared, now go back to the app in the app store and attempt to download again

7) You will get a message that says that you have already downloaded this app before and to hit ok to redownload so hit ok to redownload.

8) It should now download and install just fine.
wilmer007 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2009, 11:50 AM   #4
carlosbutler
macrumors 6502a

geez this was from ages ago
easy-bills.co.uk
carlosbutler is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > iPhone and iPod touch Apps