|Jul 12, 2008, 03:50 PM||#1|
The old password that came from the dead...
Well, this is it:
- 3 or 4 weeks ago, I've changed my password on .Mac
- 3 or 4 weeks ago, the @me.com addresses started to work for me.
- Thursday morning, my iMac updated .Mac for Mobile Me
Now I have this situation:
- On both my iMac and MBA, I have to sign on on Mobile Me (still .Mac on the MBA) using my new password which I've changed 3 or 4 weeks above.
- On www.me.com, I have to sign in using my OLD password, which came from the dead.
- My online account settings won't allow me to change the old password to my new one because of a server error (probably when confronting the "actual" one on the web portion of Me with what's on the servers, which is the "new" one).
Okay, so this is confusing as hell.
Point is: if you change your .Mac password on the last month, you are probably going to use you old one to access the web portion of Mobile Me. It seems to me that, by the time they started activating the services (like the @me.com aliases), they must have used that password on the Mobile Me front end.
Problem is, we still have a .Mac back end running.
13" MBA 2010 2.13ghz 4gb 256gb iPad 2 3G 16gb iPhone 4 16gb
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|2 Good Things That Came From The Keynote||blairh||iPhone||0||Oct 4, 2011 06:12 PM|
|Can i use the SL disk that came with my old MBP ?||Alexjones||MacBook Pro||19||Aug 4, 2011 04:11 PM|
|Is anyone using the film that came from the factoy?||denis001||iPad Accessories||16||May 25, 2010 12:32 AM|
|Quick question regarding the USB cable that came with the iPad||nutsnbolts||iPad||9||May 12, 2010 03:44 PM|
|The Free game that came on the iMac G5||bbeers||Mac and PC Games||6||Jul 9, 2008 04:16 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 AM.