|Jul 12, 2008, 02:50 PM||#1|
The old password that came from the dead...
Well, this is it:
- 3 or 4 weeks ago, I've changed my password on .Mac
- 3 or 4 weeks ago, the @me.com addresses started to work for me.
- Thursday morning, my iMac updated .Mac for Mobile Me
Now I have this situation:
- On both my iMac and MBA, I have to sign on on Mobile Me (still .Mac on the MBA) using my new password which I've changed 3 or 4 weeks above.
- On www.me.com, I have to sign in using my OLD password, which came from the dead.
- My online account settings won't allow me to change the old password to my new one because of a server error (probably when confronting the "actual" one on the web portion of Me with what's on the servers, which is the "new" one).
Okay, so this is confusing as hell.
Point is: if you change your .Mac password on the last month, you are probably going to use you old one to access the web portion of Mobile Me. It seems to me that, by the time they started activating the services (like the @me.com aliases), they must have used that password on the Mobile Me front end.
Problem is, we still have a .Mac back end running.
13" MBA 2010 2.13ghz 4gb 256gb iPad 2 3G 16gb iPhone 4 16gb
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Password Protected Disk Image Isn't Requiring Password||jason.siegel||OS X Mavericks (10.9)||1||Jan 9, 2014 04:18 PM|
|Password Protected Partition Doesn't Prompt for Password||tesla735||MacBook Air||1||Dec 23, 2013 12:16 PM|
|WiFi prompts password first time, but how to get the prompt again if wrong password?||James717||MacBook Air||5||Aug 16, 2013 12:11 PM|
|how to change email password in iPhone when i forgot password that i registered with?||1madapple||iPhone||2||Nov 3, 2012 11:08 PM|
|Password Guard Makes iPhone Your Personal Password Manager||ioani||iPhone and iPod touch Apps||1||Aug 24, 2012 10:38 AM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.