Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Jul 12, 2008, 08:02 PM   #1
rangerdanger
macrumors member

Help! Went from free trial to mobileme. What to do??

Alright, I just exchanged the free HP printer (won't print at all!) I got when I got my Mac for mobile me. Before, I was running the free trial of .Mac, just to get a feel for it. Now, I started a new account, and tried to re-publish my website under my new user name (rangerdanger1@me.com) but iWeb keeps wanting to publish to my old .Mac free trial. Any ideas on how I can switch this. Thanks!

rd
Saving up for a MB!
rangerdanger is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12, 2008, 08:26 PM   #2
corinhorn
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangerdanger View Post
Alright, I just exchanged the free HP printer (won't print at all!) I got when I got my Mac for mobile me. Before, I was running the free trial of .Mac, just to get a feel for it. Now, I started a new account, and tried to re-publish my website under my new user name (rangerdanger1@me.com) but iWeb keeps wanting to publish to my old .Mac free trial. Any ideas on how I can switch this. Thanks!

rd
Assuming that you have installed the MobileMe update, made the appropriate changes ins sys prefs for your new account, then no, nothing to suggest. Sorry. Since iWeb still uses the phrase "Publish to .Mac" I would asume that we are going to be getting an iLife MobileMe software update soon.

I imagine that currently, Apple is focused on iPhone and PC related issues with MobileMe. Lately, Apple seems to be doing Mac stuff almost as an afterthought.

Last edited by corinhorn; Jul 12, 2008 at 08:28 PM. Reason: I'm a spelling Nazi!
corinhorn is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services