Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Prof.

macrumors 603
Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
Chicagoland
When I login to MobileMe and go to the iDisk web applications, Safari keeps reloading the page indefinitely and I can not work with iDisk online.

Anyone else having this problem?

UPDATE: Now it's not letting me sign on MobileMe. It says my info is wrong.

Ahhhhhhhh

UPDATE 2: Somehow, my passcode got changed. I had to reset it twice with two different codes then on the third try, re-enter my old code. It was a very odd/scary moment. IDK how it happened but for a few mins, I thought someone hacked my account.

All is good... for now.

speakerwizard

macrumors 68000
Aug 8, 2006
London
yeah ditto, i would expect this sort of thing for about a week, probably a lot of new users, and a lot of maintenance.

Tosser

macrumors 68030
Jan 15, 2008
Haha, is this for real?

Sorry, I'm not laughing at your problems, I'm laughing at all the fanboys who claim a high degree of integrity when it comes to Apple, yet you guys seem to not even being able to use Safari (THE Apple-browser) with iDisk (THE Apple online storage solution). Yup, Apple is even better than they were, say, 6 years ago :rolleyes:

Sorry, but dealing with Apple is fast becoming a regretful farce.

ajg

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2008
Haha, is this for real?

Sorry, I'm not laughing at your problems, I'm laughing at all the fanboys who claim a high degree of integrity when it comes to Apple, yet you guys seem to not even being able to use Safari (THE Apple-browser) with iDisk (THE Apple online storage solution). Yup, Apple is even better than they were, say, 6 years ago :rolleyes:

Do you have something constructive to say?

The farce is people who are so absolute that a simple glitch is enough for them to troll around and shoot down a company. On the otherhand, when an entire operating system is a glitch, they still swear by that company as a religion.

BTW, 'fanboy' has become derogatory. Anyone who uses a Mac despite have a million completely valid reasons for using them and them being amazing computers is disregarded because they are a 'fanboy.' It is a fallacy in the most formal sense. Not logical nor constructive.

Tosser

macrumors 68030
Jan 15, 2008
Do you have something constructive to say?
Sorry, but you don't seem to anything more constructive to say, except to defend this sort of "integrity".

The farce is people who are so absolute that a simple glitch is enough for them to troll around and shoot down a company.
Great "defense" there, pal. :rolleyes:

The problem is, of course, that this farce isn't just "a glitch", but I do know that only a true blind fanboy would trawl a site to ressurrect a three weeks old thread in order to defend a company blindly, despite all the numerous "glitches" (as you would put it) these last couple of months.

On the otherhand, when an entire operating system is a glitch, they still swear by that company as a religion.
Hmm, ring a bell?

BTW, 'fanboy' has become derogatory.
Sorry, even as a non-native english speaker, I have to say that it always was. It's just that some people nowadays are more than happy to call themselves "fanboys", because they somehow miss the derogatory part that has always been in the word.

Anyone who uses a Mac despite have a million completely valid reasons for using them and them being amazing computers is disregarded because they are a 'fanboy.'
Wow, you just put words in my mind, excellent job (btw, if you have a problem understanding this: That statement of yours just above is "strawman argument, part I").

It is a fallacy in the most formal sense. Not logical nor constructive.
Ha ha, and here it is: Strawman argument, part II.

No kidding it's a fallacy: Your entire argument is a strawman. :rolleyes:

LockedOut

macrumors newbie
Jul 15, 2008
Haha, is this for real?

As much as I hate to agree with you...

I am an unapologetic fan of Apple products. I have issues with mobileme and how Apple has treated it's paying customers of .mac.

But some people just seem to be trying to make excuses or to do what others did with the dot com bubble and the housing bubble---wish things are better than they really are.

denial sucks.
:apple: mobileme = :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.