Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Fluxcap

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
I bought MotionX Poker over Edge this weekend but it didn't show in iTunes later. I used the same account to download it with my phone that I would via iTunes. Will I be able to download it again if I needed? (reset of phone, etc)

vandozza

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2006
Australia
I bought MotionX Poker over Edge this weekend but it didn't show in iTunes later. I used the same account to download it with my phone that I would via iTunes. Will I be able to download it again if I needed? (reset of phone, etc)

it should sync across next time you plug your iphone in.
if it doesnt you can just click on download/buy again, and itunes will recognise you have already purchased the app (as long as you are signed in to the same itunes account) and will download the app again (for free.) i have done this twice today with no problems.

Fluxcap

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
Great, thank you. I was about to buy Texas Hold'em from my phone and wanted to make sure I didn't buy too many apps before I knew.

Fluxcap

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
I am completely addicted to MotionX Poker, any others you recommend? (sorry, probably not the thread for this)

vandozza

macrumors 6502a
Jun 14, 2006
Australia
lol it's your thread, do with it what you want :p

i bought the apple holdem. havn't tried the motionx one though. worth a purchase?

Fluxcap

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 14, 2008
The amount of content they put in MotionX for $5 is amazing I think. Unlockable dice, tables, achievements even! Tracks all your stats....I mean all of them. Read the description and reviews on the app store and see what you think. I would love to see more products from these guys.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.