Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services

Old Jul 16, 2008, 06:45 AM   #1
fjs08
macrumors 65816

lost contacts and calendar on iPhone

Synced my iPhone with my Mac via the USB cable last nite to pick up my new podcasts, and all my contacts and calendar events are now missing on my iPhone. How can I get them back.

Is there a way to use my iPhone just as a phone without getting all my e-mails to it. I'm very happy adding calendar events and contacts to my Mac, plugging it in and getting them that way. I've had way to many logistical problems with Mobile Me, not to mention my battery is really getting chewed up quickly throughout the day.

Thanks.

Frank
fjs08 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > iCloud and Apple Services