Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Jul 16, 2008, 04:58 PM   #1
connoisseur
macrumors member

itunes device drop down menu?

I own and iMac Desktop running OS 10.4
Two accounts running
Mines and My wifes and we both have itunes running different on the different accounts
on her side 80 gb ipod classic . when she connects the ipod shows her ipods name without a drop menu just her library

now on my side I have an ipod touch upgraded to 7.7 now my ipod name has a sub menu underneath my ipod name , the music thats on my itunes playlist already wont sync unless i drag and drop it to my device with the sub menus
this just started happening

i have music in my library but the ipod touch wont sync anything loaded
i have to now load everything from devices drop down menu , basically drag and drop instead of it just syncing from my playlist. I want it to show my ipod touch without the drop down

also if i just purchased the 2.0 update for the touch and decide to close my itunes and use a new itunes under a new account on my iMac how could i bring all my updates and purchased items with me
connoisseur is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store