Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Music Discussion

Old Dec 23, 2003, 01:17 PM   #1
ashleytz
macrumors newbie

Bruce Hornsby Greatest Radio Hits CD

Bruce Hornsby will be releasing a new Greatest Hits CD and new live DVD entitled A Night on the Town. The CD contains some of Hornsby's greatest hits, and also some new released material. I am a huge fan so I wanted to let everyone know.
ashleytz is offline   0
Old Dec 24, 2003, 01:36 AM   #2
Gymnut
macrumors 68000

Thanks for the headsup. Probably will pick this up. I only have "That's Just the Way It is" and "The End of the Innocence" Two great songs. I have the Eagles version of "The end of innocence" as well. Another fantastic band.
Gymnut is offline   0
Old Dec 30, 2003, 07:06 PM   #3
ashleytz
macrumors newbie

Guitar work by Jerry Garcia

I just found out that on the new Bruce Hornsby DVD, A Night on the Town, Lost Soul and Across the River features guitar work by Jerry Garcia.
ashleytz is offline   0
Old Jan 27, 2004, 12:56 AM   #4
jacoop82
macrumors newbie

The Greatest Hits

Bruce's album is finally out now and it is awesome. The songs selected are incredible. Have either of you had a chance to buy it or listen to it at all??
jacoop82 is offline   0
Old Jan 27, 2004, 12:55 PM   #5
fiat lux
macrumors newbie

I was a big fan of his in the late 80s and have some cassettes & CDs from that time.

One very vivid memory I have from my college days is being really beat one night after too much hard work, restless, and wanting to get away from it all. I popped in some Bruce Hornsby and started just driving until I was too tired & hungry to drive anymore. I ended up at this diner on the NY/CT border and ate a big old dinner. I drove back to campus feeling much better.
fiat lux is offline   0
Old Jan 27, 2004, 01:01 PM   #6
jacoop82
macrumors newbie

That is the beauty of his music. You can just throw it on at anytime and just escape from everything. It is very relaxing and it just helps to take your mind off of everything.
jacoop82 is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Music Discussion