Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nadasive

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 15, 2007
Henderson, Nevada
Hey guys I'd like to replace my ipod touch's BackPanel Apple thingy... (its filled with scratches and dents) and i want to replace the back to make it all shiny and get a clear cover for it so I need a suggestion for a clear cover that will cover the back panel and the screen also, links would be great, thanks

dasikes

macrumors 6502a
Jul 10, 2008
Alabama
Hey guys I'd like to replace my ipod touch's BackPanel Apple thingy... (its filled with scratches and dents) and i want to replace the back to make it all shiny and get a clear cover for it so I need a suggestion for a clear cover that will cover the back panel and the screen also, links would be great, thanks

This may sound dumb, but would you be willing to perhaps just polish up the back? How bad are these scratches and dents??

It hurts me to think about someone doing that to their Touch! How dare you! :p

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2007
Washington D.C. Area

I'd suggest Invisible Shield. It's a bit tricky to get on at first, but once you do it works perfectly.

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield...es-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php

I have one on my touch right now and I like it.

Nadasive

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 15, 2007
Henderson, Nevada
This may sound dumb, but would you be willing to perhaps just polish up the back? How bad are these scratches and dents??

It hurts me to think about someone doing that to their Touch! How dare you! :p

thats a good idea, i googled it you think iklear apple polish kit would do the trick? because its scratched up pretty bad :(
the back of my ipod looks like this: http://justanothermobilemonday.com/Wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/dsc-0071.jpg without the cover though and thats not my ipod i found it on google images but my ipod looks like that only a bit worst :mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.