Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Jul 19, 2008, 11:44 PM   #1
unitethenations
macrumors member

itunes "sync selected mail accounts" precedes a blank window

I've already used the search option but haven't found a n answer to my question.
I had to restore my iphone twice before the mail accounts which were working on 2g would show up on my 2.0 fw 2g, but if i go to the info tab in itunes, nothing shows up n the mail accounts window. Calendars and contacts are showing up correctly. Anyone have a fix for this?

empty = lists no accounts, is blank. The checkbox still works for some reason.

Last edited by unitethenations; Jul 19, 2008 at 11:45 PM. Reason: spelling
unitethenations is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting