Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Martin C

macrumors 6502a
Nov 5, 2006
New York City
hs3m2c.png

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Congrats, Arn. How nice to be able to be at home while your daughter grows up and pursue one of the things you love.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Threads merged. And to have this story picked up as widely as it has been shows the current and potential reach of this site.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Note to all those who are unhappy with the degree of coverage that MacRumors has been giving to the iPhone...

...that's no iMac that Arn is pictured with in that article. :D

arn

macrumors god
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
hey guys, thanks! I had meant to post a thread before it came out, but they beat me to it.

Obviously, we couldn't have grown so big without the dedicated forum staff, moderators, and contributing editors that helped build such a great community.

Just to head off any concerns, my full time move isn't going to change anything for the worse. more time to keep the site updated, and fix things on my ever-growing MacRumors to do list. :)

arn

techlover828

macrumors 68020
Jun 28, 2007
Maine
hey guys, thanks! I had meant to post a thread before it came out, but they beat me to it.

Obviously, we couldn't have grown so big without the dedicated forum staff, moderators, and contributing editors that helped build such a great community.

Just to head off any concerns, my full time move isn't going to change anything for the worse. more time to keep the site updated, and fix things on my ever-growing MacRumors to do list. :)

arn

when are we going to get a redesign?

kidwithdimples

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2007
Congrats!!!

You must be really happy today, right? If so, then can you buy me an iPhone please? :( Take it as a 17yo asking you for a nice favor.

:D

benmrii

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2007
FL
Thanks for the great site. Congratulations on the article and the ability to do this full time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.