Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Accessories

Old Jul 25, 2008, 02:22 PM   #1
fliptastic
macrumors member

Smile Ipod Touch Carrying Case - that also hold accessories?????

Hello. Does anyone know if there is something that i could get to store my ipod touch in with its accessories (headphones, mini speakers, home charger, dock, etc.). whenever i search for ipod cases, all i can find are the ones that are basically designed to just protect the ipod touch itself. but when i travel, i wouldn't mind having like a mini-briefcase or something that i could bring with me that has everything ipod touch related together. kind of like the hard briefcase that has seperate compartments for a psp and its components. But not that big. any ideas???
fliptastic is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2008, 02:26 PM   #2
smythcc
macrumors newbie

I've honestly never seen anything even remotely like this. I'd say your best bet for a case holding anything other than just the iPod touch would be to hold only the headphones as well, and even those are difficult to find outside of armbands. If I were you I would maybe buy a case just for your iPod touch and then try and find something else to hold that and whatever else you need.

I could easily be wrong though, you may want to keep searching the bowels of the internet and see what you can find. Good luck!
Old Dec 29, 2008, 10:34 PM   #3
sreiser
macrumors newbie

Nite Ize Office Utility Case for iPod touch

Hi,

I was looking for the same thing myself and ran across this item:

Looking at the last photo, I'd be tempted to put the touch in the credit card case and use the main compartment for the accessories.

Steve

http://www.touchhq.com/nite-ize-offi.../4A80A1031.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by fliptastic View Post
Hello. Does anyone know if there is something that i could get to store my ipod touch in with its accessories (headphones, mini speakers, home charger, dock, etc.). whenever i search for ipod cases, all i can find are the ones that are basically designed to just protect the ipod touch itself. but when i travel, i wouldn't mind having like a mini-briefcase or something that i could bring with me that has everything ipod touch related together. kind of like the hard briefcase that has seperate compartments for a psp and its components. But not that big. any ideas???
sreiser is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 29, 2008, 11:27 PM   #4
Roadking
macrumors 6502

I remember something awhile back that while not necessarily for a Touch, was made for an ipod.

It was called the Turtle back or something like that. Maybe someone on the forum can remember what it was actually called.

I also believe that www.tombihn.com also makes a holder for the ipod and accessories.

These options might be bigger than what you are looking for as they are designed to hold a few accessories along with the actual iPod.
Roadking is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2009, 08:14 PM   #5
dlstc
macrumors newbie

I bought the LOWEPRO D-RES 120 Camera/Pda Case Bag for my Dell Axim and it works great for my iPod Touch as well.

The large outer pocket is good for chargers and cables, the large mesh inner pocket is good for the Touch, the mesh pocket works for headphones, etc. I like that it all zippers up and is contained, nothing to fall out.

There's one on ebay for $13.

HTH,
Diana
dlstc is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2009, 09:14 PM   #6
DuckSoup
macrumors 6502a

Just today I decided to buy the Bose in-ear headphones and they come with a carrying case that if I didn't know better seems like it was designed to carry the Touch with the earphones. I mean there's like an eigth-inch clearance on the sides and top. It fits PERFECT!

I have the Touch in a Belkin silicone jacket and if you place the Touch in the Bose case glass-down (so the headphones plug etc never touches the glass), you can safely place the headphones and the USB cable in the case. I cannot find my small dock right now but that would easily fit too.

Mike

Last edited by DuckSoup; Jan 2, 2009 at 09:23 PM.
DuckSoup is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2, 2009, 09:22 PM   #7
DuckSoup
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreiser View Post
Hi,

I was looking for the same thing myself and ran across this item:

NICE find! Seems perfect for most cases where someone would want to just transport their Touch and a few accessories.

Me, I'd just use one of my laptop compartments if I dragged the laptop along. Right now I'd be content with the Bose case I posted about just above.

As for the OP's question, check out some shop that specializes in cameras. There are a boatload of wildly different camera cases and I am certain you could find something that will suit your needs.

Mike
DuckSoup is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch > iPod touch Accessories