Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

clin86

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
after getting mobile me, i have been finding under my activity monitor of a dotmacsyncclient costantly taking up a huge percentage of my CPU and ram. does anyone know whats going on?

clin86

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
i tried that. doesnt help. it just keeps coming back. and now i cant access my mobile me sync tab, it just freezes and gives me a spinning beach ball.

eirekeefo

macrumors newbie
Jul 29, 2008
Same problem with dotmacsyncclient

i tried that. doesnt help. it just keeps coming back. and now i cant access my mobile me sync tab, it just freezes and gives me a spinning beach ball.

I am having the exact same problem.......fan constantly running to keep up with it......and battery dying rapidly too. Suggestions greatly appreciated.

clin86

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 15, 2008
yea and none of my sync works. everytime i try to change the mobileme sync to automatic, the preferences panel hangs.

Xplorer

macrumors newbie
Feb 8, 2007
Same thing here, (Except I made zero config changes) its been going on for almost a week. MacBook runs hotter than usual and like 20 instances of dotmacsyncclient......

Id hate to see what it would do to the battery life, good thing im using it plugged in right now.....:(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.