Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Jul 28, 2008, 09:48 PM   #1
DSchwartz88
macrumors 6502

Loading Image in mailTo: url

Hey All,

I know we have discussed this before but i thought i would repost. The ability to load an e-mail message with the to: field filled in works with mailTo:<address>. Now, since this is a NSURL, is there anyway to set the body of it to an image, so that it basically loads an attachment (which is an image into the body). The basic idea would be to allow a user to pick a photo (ive done all this) than pass that image to the e-mail message so they can send it to a prespecified e-mail address (written in the mailTo.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Daniel
DSchwartz88 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming