Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone

Old Aug 1, 2008, 07:58 PM   #1
westernmass
macrumors 6502

IMAP email no Trash

Okay I was tired of deleting junk email all the time so I switched my email to the IMAP set up. All is well and working but I am curious why I only have the Inbox and Sent folders and nothing else. No trash and I can't create a save folder (not that I could before) anyway the question is can I create Trash or Deleted folder. I guess just worried now I will delete something I should not have and going to the trash when set up in POP account at least gave me a chance. Not that it mattered as it was on the server anyway. Another question is about PUSH. We do not have a server we use Crocker for email and can that be set up to PUSH or no exchange server no PUSH simple as that? Thanks in advance for any help
westernmass is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1, 2008, 08:02 PM   #2
westernmass
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernmass View Post
Okay I was tired of deleting junk email all the time so I switched my email to the IMAP set up. All is well and working but I am curious why I only have the Inbox and Sent folders and nothing else. No trash and I can't create a save folder (not that I could before) anyway the question is can I create Trash or Deleted folder. I guess just worried now I will delete something I should not have and going to the trash when set up in POP account at least gave me a chance. Not that it mattered as it was on the server anyway. Another question is about PUSH. We do not have a server we use Crocker for email and can that be set up to PUSH or no exchange server no PUSH simple as that? Thanks in advance for any help
Sorry wrong spot Mods please move to Tips,help and Troubleshoot
westernmass is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone