Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Garrett

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 4, 2007
I have been trying to load my program onto my iPhone for the longest time, today I stumbled across this post.

So I decided to delete everything from my Keychain (WWDC Cert, My Cert), remove my provision profiles, and certificates to start over.

After all of that is done I created a new Certificate (which it allowed me to do without a provision profile set).

So I go to my Provisional Tab and add a new one and the Certificates area only has "Please create a Development Certificate". I try, and it says I already have one. I try to delete it, and I can't. I try to download my certificate, and I can't.

I started getting frustrated and I went ahead and checked out my team for some reason and now it says "Certificates - Revoked".

Is it because I did so many changes so fast? I don't understand what I did wrong! :mad:

CarlosH

macrumors member
Apr 9, 2008
San Francisco, CA
I have been trying to load my program onto my iPhone for the longest time, today I stumbled across this post.

So I decided to delete everything from my Keychain (WWDC Cert, My Cert), remove my provision profiles, and certificates to start over.

After all of that is done I created a new Certificate (which it allowed me to do without a provision profile set).

So I go to my Provisional Tab and add a new one and the Certificates area only has "Please create a Development Certificate". I try, and it says I already have one. I try to delete it, and I can't. I try to download my certificate, and I can't.

I started getting frustrated and I went ahead and checked out my team for some reason and now it says "Certificates - Revoked".

Is it because I did so many changes so fast? I don't understand what I did wrong! :mad:

It happened to me. Twice. I think it is a problem with their application. I just sent them an email, an hour later, I could download my certificates again. But since I thought the certificate had something wrong, I revoked it, and created a new one. And got the same error again. So I sent them a second email, and some time later, it got resolved. So now everything is working fine for me.

Garrett

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 4, 2007
It happened to me. Twice. I think it is a problem with their application. I just sent them an email, an hour later, I could download my certificates again. But since I thought the certificate had something wrong, I revoked it, and created a new one. And got the same error again. So I sent them a second email, and some time later, it got resolved. So now everything is working fine for me.

Just happened to me again too, wth.

harley3k

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2008
Just happened to me again too, wth.

I just did this same thing...grrrrr...

I couldn't get my Provisioning Profile to show up in XCode, even though it was on my phone and showed up in Organizer; so I attempted to delete everything and start again. Big Mistake.

Now my developer cert is in the list, but if I click Download it says "Failed to Download"; if I click Revoke it says "Failed to Revoke"...so there are no other options, so I am fubar.

Also I now have 2 AppIDs, neither of which I can remove.
I can't do anything to the Provisioning Profile (the MODIFY button does nothing), I assume this is because my cert is in limbo.

Also I can't remove Devices?! The REMOVE link does nothing.

What a complete f'up I am at this so far.
I should give up now and go write Blackberry apps or something.

harley3k

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2008
I'm surprised and quite impressed that you got any response at all on a Saturday night for $99.

Someone cleaned it up, because its working today. No reply as to what was done however. Maybe it's just a timeout thing after so many failed attempts.

harley3k

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2008
Jesus Fracking Christ I just did it again...

When will they fix this part of the portal?
:mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.