Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reykjavik

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 31, 2004
I work really long hours in my new job and simply don't have the time to invest into the learning and researching and trial & error involved in getting this right so I'm throwing this out there in hopes for some compassion and a helpful hand.

I was wondering if someone can simply post a step-by-step for me on how to get my NES emulator working on my Apple TV. I really don't want to have to install Mac OSX and swap drives etc... so if thats involved I guess I'll pass. But if theres a USB way of doing this, and one can post a step by step guide on doing it, I would be greatly appreciative.

I know there are ATV hack sites out there and I have scanned a few of them but none of them are basic enough with easy step by step guides on how to do specific things.

tronic72

macrumors regular
Feb 10, 2007
I work really long hours in my new job and simply don't have the time to invest into the learning and researching and trial & error involved in getting this right so I'm throwing this out there in hopes for some compassion and a helpful hand.

I was wondering if someone can simply post a step-by-step for me on how to get my NES emulator working on my Apple TV. I really don't want to have to install Mac OSX and swap drives etc... so if thats involved I guess I'll pass. But if theres a USB way of doing this, and one can post a step by step guide on doing it, I would be greatly appreciative.

I know there are ATV hack sites out there and I have scanned a few of them but none of them are basic enough with easy step by step guides on how to do specific things.

Ahhh, the man who wants to "have his cake and eat it".

You can't hack ANYTHING and expect not to invest time in sorting out bugs. It's the nature of the beast I'm afraid.

Sorry to be a "Negative Nelly" (Fred Franders).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.