Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Aug 5, 2008, 09:10 AM   #1
forrestgrant
macrumors member

Date Picker (newbie)

So I have to admit, I am new to Objective C and iPhone development. I am skilled at other languages however. I have a ViewController, that I want a date picker to pop up on (when a button is clicked)

I know when the button is pressed, I have a date picker nib created in Interface Builder. But no idea how to get them to work together.

The ViewController is a few layers deep in the view, but is originally set up in the AppDelegate. Should I set up the date picker here as well? Or only when I press the button (the button that will ultimately slide up the date picker)

I realize this post is vague and hard to follow, but any help is appreciated.

Thanks
forrestgrant is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5, 2008, 01:51 PM   #2
Garrett
macrumors regular

http://www.iphonedevcentral.org/tuto...6&uid=48763428

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming