Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 6, 2008, 01:49 AM   #1
SeanEE89
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to SeanEE89 Send a message via MSN to SeanEE89
Export Thunderbird emails

I was just wondering if there is a way to export all of my email from thunderbird on my Mac to say a .pst file or something a long those lines so I can move everything over to another computer.
SeanEE89 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2008, 01:52 AM   #2
swiftaw
macrumors 603

http://robertpeloschek.blogspot.com/...-mails-in.html
swiftaw is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2008, 02:10 AM   #3
SeanEE89
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to SeanEE89 Send a message via MSN to SeanEE89
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftaw View Post
Ok so I looked through the webpage and it told me to go to the location described below. =( the only problem is it doesn't exist on my MacBook atleast... When I go into Application Support there is no Thunderbird folder and the Mozilla folder in it has only one file "pkcs11.shib"

On Mac OS X, the path is usually ~/Library/Application Support/Thunderbird/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/
SeanEE89 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6, 2008, 02:12 AM   #4
swiftaw
macrumors 603

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanEE89 View Post
Ok so I looked through the webpage and it told me to go to the location described below. =( the only problem is it doesn't exist on my MacBook atleast... When I go into Application Support there is no Thunderbird folder and the Mozilla folder in it has only one file "pkcs11.shib"

On Mac OS X, the path is usually ~/Library/Application Support/Thunderbird/Profiles/xxxxxxxx.default/
They might have changed the location in newer versions, search around your Library folder for it.
swiftaw is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store