Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Aug 8, 2008, 02:04 PM   #1
JHUTCH506
macrumors newbie

Question Sending Pictures Via Email!!!!!

So im pretty much over not having MMS not a big deal to seeing that im coming from a blackberry curve with sprint and they made it so the MMS is disabled now the iphone not having mms is one thing but disabling it?? when all my friends on tmoble verizon at&t ect.. have it on the same exact phone thats something to gripe about, but yea so im go to send a COUPLE of pictures via email on my iphone 3g and i cant for the life of me figure out how to send multiple pictures in one email. I hope im just not smart enough to figure it out and that it is possible. Someone please tell me how to do this. Im starting to think that the people at apple are ugly individuals who want to discourage the sending of photographs
JHUTCH506 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2008, 02:08 PM   #2
ay98182
macrumors member

Unfortunately you can't send more than one photo per email - hopefully apple will add this functionality later, but otherwise your only solution is multiple emails.
ay98182 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8, 2008, 02:09 PM   #3
ay98182
macrumors member

oh yeah, and search the forums before you start a new thread - same questions get asked over and over!
ay98182 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting