Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SandersHokie

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2006
I was going to get top three but read it doesn't have stats. What is the best or most popular? Thanks

SandersHokie

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2006
do you know if Top 3 Solitaire does offer stats and high scoring? I know it sounds lame, but I love having scoring and trying to beat my high scores.

Watabou

macrumors 68040
Feb 10, 2008
United States
do you know if Top 3 Solitaire does offer stats and high scoring? I know it sounds lame, but I love having scoring and trying to beat my high scores.

As far as I know, it doesn't have high scoring. As for stats, I don't know(I don't have this app) but I know it doesn't offer won/loss stats.

Niiro13

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2008
Illinois
I've bought and tried every single solitaire except for cookie bonus and demon.

My best pick would be mondo for the whole aesthetics...but it's still sluggish (like rearkably).

Solitaire Top 3 doesn't have rankings or statistics. And the portrait view is not that great.

The best solitaire application I've found is Solitaire City, since the graphics are good and the animations are perfectly smooth. The only downside is that there's no landscape mode.

Solitaire City is the best application for rankings and stats since it does over the air comparing with everyone in the world.

I don't like the icon, though...

Solebon is okay, but there's no dragging...it's just tap and tap.

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
Platinum Solitaire is amazing, I would definitely recommend it, worth every penny.

Dimwhit

macrumors 68020
Apr 10, 2007
Solebon is fantastic (the free version is probably good, too). Beautiful graphics and gameplay, and a great selection of games. Maybe doesn't have a hundred, but it's got all the good ones.

SandersHokie

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 16, 2006
Thanks for the advice. I decided to go with City Solitaire. Addicting as hell.

I would have gone with Top 3 Solitaire but it does not keep high scores or anything, which to some is not a big deal, but I like it.

Manatee

Contributor
Oct 20, 2003
Washington DC
Acid Solitaire is my favorite... except when my finger grabs the background instead of the cards. That's annoying. The background should be locked down during gameplay.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.