Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Old Aug 10, 2008, 08:06 PM   #1
corbywan
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to corbywan
Linksys WRSV4400 VPN router as WDS?

I've been scouring the net and ins some cases find people who said that they did it, others who say the firmware doesn't support it. Has anyone had any experience with this router and using it as a WDS main router? Some other Linksys models do support doing this but it isn't a documented feature. It just kinda works. You put the MAC address of the wirless port in, say, an AirPort Express and the magic happens. I tried that with this router and no joy?

Anyone? Beuller?
corbywan is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > Mac OS X Server, Xserve, and Networking

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search