Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games

Old Nov 23, 2013, 10:41 AM   #1
blesscheese
macrumors 6502

Last Weekend for LTI on Star Citizen

If you are into space sims, this is the last weekend chance to get Lifetime Insurance for your space ship...it actually runs through this Tuesday, Nov 26 (the one year anniversary of them meeting their funding goal), so no rush, but don't wait too long.

If you haven't been following the news, go over to Roberts Space Industries and check it out.

I won't advertise for them, but this looks awesome. It is weird following the news of the releases of the PS4 and the XBone, because I have sunk (literally) $400 into Star Citizen, and I can't wait for it to get released!
blesscheese is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Mac and PC Games