Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Aug 18, 2008, 12:46 PM   #1
biblicalfury
macrumors member

Apps & iPod not working on iPhone

I've been having a couple of strange problems with my iPhone (1st gen, 4GB) today. Any apps from iTunes crash as soon as I open them. Also, sound sporadically doesn't come out of the headphones or speakers when using the iPod. Any ideas to what might be causing this? It was working fine until last night and I hope it's something simple since I'm headed for vacation in a few days.
biblicalfury is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18, 2008, 12:53 PM   #2
mkrishnan
Moderator emeritus

I don't know what's causing it, but (probably obviously), the first thing to do about it at this point is to try restoring your iPhone to the latest firmware using iTunes (and Pwnage 2.0.2 if you're jailbreaked).

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting