Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Old Aug 19, 2008, 04:35 PM   #1
fullerboy
macrumors newbie

Duplicate Movies? Best way to work with Movies

Hi,

I have many small video clips from my camera which I am planning to use in a iMovie film. The problem I have is that I have noticed in the Finder/All Movies folder there are duplicates of the short clips. They are in different formats MOV, MP4 etc.

Can someone explain to me what my MacBook does with them, as I wanna clear my HDD if ive got loads of duplications!

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Sean
fullerboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Applications > Mac Applications and Mac App Store

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search