Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rajneesh.deora

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 19, 2008
hi all ,

i am new to iphone development so plz do assist me ,i needs to display a calendar similar to ICalc in my application's emulator i didn't find any such help all over the internet plz do help me its very urgent .
I have attached a screen shot for the same .Plz have a look on it
If you peoples can provide me code for the same the same i will be very thankful to you .

Any Help will be appreciable.

thanks in advance

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
You want us to provide you code to display that? This is a joke right? You seriously expect us to sit and do your job for you?

rajneesh.deora

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 19, 2008
how to display calendar in iphone emulator

You want us to provide you code to display that? This is a joke right? You seriously expect us to sit and do your job for you?

Nothing like that .You r getting me wrong.I just want how to display that calender as in Screenshot attached coz i haven't found any control for that and i don't know how to add this one.Act. there is UIDatePicker control but it doesn't fulfill our needs.

If you know how to integrate it then plzz help me.

Thanks

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
Nothing like that .You r getting me wrong.I just want how to display that calender as in Screenshot attached coz i haven't found any control for that and i don't know how to add this one.Act. there is UIDatePicker control but it doesn't fulfill our needs.

If you know how to integrate it then plzz help me.

Thanks

There isn't a control like that: if you want one you have to write one yourself. Where is the screenshot from? I assumed it was a conceptual mockup for an app you are meant to be writing. Are you are posting screenshots of other peoples apps and asking us how to copy them?

rajneesh.deora

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 19, 2008
There isn't a control like that: if you want one you have to write one yourself. Where is the screenshot from? I assumed it was a conceptual mockup for an app you are meant to be writing. Are you are posting screenshots of other peoples apps and asking us how to copy them?

I have tried a lot but I am unable to integrate it.So Plzz give me any idea abt the same.

Thanks

robbieduncan

Moderator emeritus
Jul 24, 2002
Harrogate
I have tried a lot but I am unable to integrate it.So Plzz give me any idea abt the same.

Thanks

Integrate what? Integrate: "To make into a whole by bringing all parts together".

So what are you integrating? There is not part that is that calendar control. This is not a simple thing: you can't just drag that into your view. You have to write a lot of code. I suggest, once again, that you work out how to break this control down into simple parts, decide on how each part will be represented and constructed and work from there towards a solution. No-one is going to take the considerable time to write this for you.

I also have my suspicions that you are being paid to develop this. If you are (or are intending selling this once complete) I suggest that you are up-front with people...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.