|Aug 28, 2008, 05:08 PM||#1|
how to print 6 slides per page in powerpoint
I'm new to apple and just got microsoft office 2004. I'm trying to print a powerpoint and its 30 pages, i don't want to print all 30 pages. Is there a way on a mac to print 6 slides per page? I know there is on windows, but I cannot find the option on the mac version of ppt.
|Aug 28, 2008, 05:12 PM||#2|
I have 2008, and in my print options one of the choices is Print What? and the default is Slides, you can choose Handouts, 6 slides per page. You should have something similar on the print dialog.
|Sep 6, 2010, 07:51 PM||#5|
For some reason these steps didn't work for me. If anyone else is having this issue, here's what I did (it took me HOURS to figure this out! but my professor has over 100 slides per lectures so there was no way I was printing that many pages):
1. In NeoOffice, PowerPoint, etc, export the document as a PDF.
2. Open it in Preview, and hit Tools-->Rotate Right. When it asks you if you'd like to format one page or the whole document, hit "Document."
3. Click file-->print. If it isn't already expanded, hit the small arrow next to the dropdown list labeled "Printer" to see all options.
4. Switch the page orientation from letter to landscape
5. In the drop-down menu in the middle, change from "Preview" to "Layout"
6. Select the desired number of pages per sheet (six, for me)
7. Select the first option for orientation (the arrow looks like a "Z")
8. Print away!
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Print multiple copies on one page (in pages or in preview)||sttlr||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||4||Mar 13, 2014 11:24 AM|
|macbook air has no sound while playing powerpoint slides||howareyoukk||MacBook Air||0||Aug 10, 2013 10:36 PM|
|Exporting powerpoint slides as hi-res JPEG files||FloatingBones||Mac Basics and Help||0||Feb 26, 2013 04:26 PM|
|PowerPoint 2008 Open Book Page Turn Effect?||mikeschmeee||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||0||Jun 27, 2012 01:50 PM|
|Powerpoint 2011 print settings default.||estrides||Mac Applications and Mac App Store||2||Jun 18, 2012 04:39 PM|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:15 PM.