Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JamesFoote

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 5, 2008
Hey there, I just paid my 99 dollars as an individual but now, when I try to log onto iTunes Connect, it says I am not allowed!!

Do I just have to wait a few days??

ploppy

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2007
Hey there, I just paid my 99 dollars as an individual but now, when I try to log onto iTunes Connect, it says I am not allowed!!

Do I just have to wait a few days??

No, it's supposed to be immediate. Give them a call.

ploppy

macrumors newbie
Jan 13, 2007
Not true, you have to activate your key via the email you receive before your account becomes active and able to enter the program portal.

Oops, I meant that it should be immediate as you activate your membership.

DreamPod

macrumors 65816
Mar 15, 2008
Wait, you *just* paid your $99 and are already trying to get into iTunes Connect? Is your app working perfectly on hardware then? iTunes Connect is only for submitting apps and managing submitted apps, not for testing on hardware. Getting access to the special section of the website (where you can get all the stuff for testing apps on hardware) is immediate upon entering in the code you get in the email, but I'm not sure about iTunes Connect.

caveman_uk

Feb 17, 2003
Hitchin, Herts, UK
iTunes Connect is only for submitting apps and managing submitted apps, not for testing on hardware.
Not entirely true. It's also where the contracts are handled. If you plan on selling your app you need to sort out contracts with Apple (and deal with the tax issues). I'd recommend doing this sooner rather than later.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.