Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Aug 31, 2008, 03:59 AM   #1
dspraggs
macrumors newbie

White screen (with vertical black stripes)

Hey, I don't know what happened to my phone?
My theory was that it got magnetized (I went to a club with high security) but I restored/restarted and nothing changed.
So either the whole screen is white with a cluster of black stripes on the side, or black with white stripes, or randomly has a (the same verticle stripes) sort of faded into another stripe in the middle. I can't see the menu or any other aspect of the phone... and I don't know how to fix my baby!!
Is it broken? I don't think it is the software, maybe somehow the screen got damaged? Has this happened to anybody else?
dspraggs is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2008, 05:39 AM   #2
al82
macrumors regular

Happened to mine, took it back and they swapped it no problems.

It happened to me when the sim card reader got stuck and i forced it out, snapping off a piece of plastic inside it.
al82 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting