Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming

Old Sep 4, 2008, 05:46 PM   #1
nottooshabby
macrumors regular

Approval right after saving metadata

I submitted a minor update to my app a week ago. Today I wanted to double check something in the app information description. I looked through it, didn't change anything but hit save, and within 5 minutes I get an email saying it's been approved and ready for sale. That seems wierd. It's like updating the info kicked something loose. The update was minor so it shouldn't have really taken much time to review to begin with.

Has this happened to anyone else?
nottooshabby is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4, 2008, 08:45 PM   #2
TripleJ
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nottooshabby View Post
I submitted a minor update to my app a week ago. Today I wanted to double check something in the app information description. I looked through it, didn't change anything but hit save, and within 5 minutes I get an email saying it's been approved and ready for sale. That seems wierd. It's like updating the info kicked something loose. The update was minor so it shouldn't have really taken much time to review to begin with.

Has this happened to anyone else?
Probably just a coincidence since someone has to sit and actually look through the apps. Afaik, regardless of whether it's an update or a new program, the whole app still has to be reviewed again as well Maybe you were just lucky
Old Sep 5, 2008, 12:23 AM   #3
Mac Me Up
macrumors regular

I tried it a few hours ago and it didn't work, so yeah I agree I think it's just a coincidence...
Mac Me Up is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Programming > iPhone/iPad Programming