Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mac Me Up

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 25, 2005
Australia
Ok so this one is for those that have already had payments in july/august. When does Apple normally pay developers and at what point to you get financial reports.

I can see all the daily/weekly reports and see that my app has earned over the required $250 in at least one region, but am wondering how things pan out from there. :confused:

I'm from Australia, not sure if that makes any difference or not...

mstoebe

macrumors newbie
Jul 24, 2008
Germany
Answer from Apple:

I wondered about the same thing last month this time and here is what Apple answered:

"By contract, the Financial Reports and Payments are due 45 days from the close of our fiscal month. So July sales are due by mid September. In practice, we attempt to have all reports placed in your iTunes Connect account by the 15th of each month.

We make payments throughout the month, by currency, normally within 15 days of your Reports posting, as long as your account balance reaches $250 USD or its currency equivalency per territory. The first App Store payments will begin to appear in your account the week of August 25th. "

TripleJ

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
I was going to ask the exact same question. thank you for saving me the typing :p

Labeno

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2008
Daily financial reports?

I started selling apps three days ago. How are you seeing the daily reports? When I click on "Financial Reports" in iTunes Connect, it just shows "0 iTunes financial reports". A few known people purchased it on the first day, so I know there are some purchases. Thanks for any help.

TripleJ

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2008
you will have a section called daily reports (or something like that) after a while and that lets you see the week past or the past 9 days, day by day :)
I ended up having to email apple to get them to enable it for me though.

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
I started selling apps three days ago. How are you seeing the daily reports? When I click on "Financial Reports" in iTunes Connect, it just shows "0 iTunes financial reports". A few known people purchased it on the first day, so I know there are some purchases. Thanks for any help.

There are two different sections. One is Sales/Trends Reports and the other is Financial Reports. Sales/Trends Reports gives you daily and weekly snapshots of how many of each app you are selling where. The financial reports are the official documents from Apple telling you how many units you have sold in each region and what your royalties are. These come out around the 15th of the month following the month they are reporting on.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.