Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Sep 9, 2008, 01:25 PM   #1
macfan881
macrumors 68020

Send a message via AIM to macfan881
am i the only one who?

thought todays event was good

NBC back on itunes Great news i can now have the office back this season after missing out on season 4 this will be great and heroes too

Ipods are cool but i feel apple needs to make some sort of tougher laws against leaking this kind of info

itunes 8 Genius i think this seams like a cool feature i know i will probally use this alot
macfan881 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2008, 01:28 PM   #2
JG271
macrumors 6502a

Yeah, i was pleased with it too. Better products for a lower price, how can that be bad?

Sometimes i think people want these events to entertain or surprise them, rather than being about new products.
JG271 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2008, 01:30 PM   #3
Schtumple
macrumors 601

see vendor information in user profile
Send a message via Skype™ to Schtumple
I thought it was pretty standard, I'm really surprised Apple said it was going to be a big deal... I didn't see anything there that was particularly new or exciting, just iPods, lots and lots of iPods...
Old Sep 9, 2008, 01:32 PM   #4
macfan881
macrumors 68020

Send a message via AIM to macfan881
well i wonder if having the stuff leaked hurt apple as i posted before i think apple should a. fine companys for showing off or leaking images or b. wait tilll after a keynote or announcement to give 3rd party the go ahead to make acsseories.
macfan881 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9, 2008, 01:36 PM   #5
LouTreize
macrumors regular

I thought it was good enough. They introduced a newly designed and featured filled iPod Nano, their best selling iPod to date. Although I'm a little disappointed over iTunes 8, I mean "Genius" shouldn't of been the only major feature in it. And don't tell me "HD television shows" or NBC, that's not part of iTunes the software that i came to know since 2001.

Anyway, good stuff!

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod