Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ChrisN

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Aug 27, 2007
Demarest, NJ
Well do I seem stupid for wanting the new ipod nano even though I have an iPhone? I am thinking of getting the 16GB and I have the 8GB iPhone and making the nano a music only device and having all of my videos on my iphone. Is it just the excitement of the announcement making me so excited for the nano? I just think it looks sooo cool and I want to use Nike+ with the nano. It's only 200 dollars and thats pretty cheap for me so I don't know what to do.

Thanks,
ChrisN

JohnnyQuest

macrumors 68000
May 25, 2006
I also have an 8GB iPhone, but plan on getting a nano for working out, my car, etc. I have a 2G nano at the moment but 4GB isn't enough for me, so I'm upgrading it.

Sweetbike40

macrumors 65816
Aug 29, 2007
NY/NJ
I think they compliment each other well. I use the Nano when working out. Also i put a lot of other music on it. I always have it in my bag and if there is something that is not on my phone, i have the Nano as back-up. Nano is a good back up too if my phone battery dies and i need music. Or if i need to save the battery on my phone and need music. I think the Nano is just such a cute, cool little iPod. I love my fatty Nano but i'm sure i'll love the new one too. I have a 2g Nano too that is sweet. Classic white.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.