Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch

Old Sep 12, 2008, 01:27 PM   #1
ukitali
macrumors newbie

mail won't update

So I'm connected to a network, safari works fine but my mail won't update. When I open up my inbox it just says checking for mail then after a while says updated 9/10/08....when I was last able to refresh my mail. I've tried turning the ipod on and off but it still doesn't work.

Off topic but another question I had was how to get more hits in maps. For example lets say I search for a Thai restaurant based on my location, 8 or so pop up but I know there are other ones in the area. How to I get it to find more places?
ukitali is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod touch