Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting

Old Sep 12, 2008, 10:35 PM   #1
kennykroot
macrumors newbie

iPhone's Calendar "List", "Day", and "Month" views

Here's my problem.

I select "All" calendars on my iPhone. All my events from iCal show up in "List" view but then SOME do not show up in "Day" or "Month" view.

I have restored at least three times and used "Advanced" on the "Info" tab of iTunes to force an overwrite of my phone from my Macbook but neither of these helps.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Kenny
kennykroot is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2009, 12:45 PM   #2
perry167
macrumors newbie

All-Day events more than 1 year old do not appear in iPhone Calendar List view

That's funny. I'm having the opposite problem ... almost.

Any All-Day events that are over 1 year old do not appear in List view. They do appear in Month view. Regular events (with defined start and end times) appear correctly in both views, whether they are older than one year or not.

I don't think it's an issue with syncing. It doesn't matter if I create the events on my phone or in iCal. The same thing happens.

I spoke with two other friends, and their iPhones behave the same way. I think it's an issue with the iPhone software, but I'm surprised I'm not finding any discussions about this online.

Do your phone behave like this too?
perry167 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2, 2012, 11:43 AM   #3
david56
macrumors newbie

Having same issue (view similar thread)

No resolution yet...but here are others having the same issue

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1088754
david56 is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPhone > iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting