Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

synergy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2002
On the rare occasions when I use Internet Explorer everytime I start it up it seems to have forgotten all the preferences/settings I made the last time around. It is kind of annoying that I have to resize the window each time among other things. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Thanks

Le Big Mac

macrumors 68030
Jan 7, 2003
Washington, DC
Re: Internet Explorer loses settings in OS 10.3.2

Originally posted by synergy
On the rare occasions when I use Internet Explorer everytime I start it up it seems to have forgotten all the preferences/settings I made the last time around. It is kind of annoying that I have to resize the window each time among other things. Any ideas on how to fix that?

Thanks

Same problem in 10.2.8. No idea, although the problem didn't start until loading Safari. Is there a conflict on the preferences?

synergy

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 12, 2002
Re: Re: Internet Explorer loses settings in OS 10.3.2

Originally posted by Le Big Mac
Same problem in 10.2.8. No idea, although the problem didn't start until loading Safari. Is there a conflict on the preferences?

I should have done this before posting, but I verified/repaired permissions and now everything works fine in explorer.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.