Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help

Old Sep 14, 2008, 01:31 PM   #1
macpride
macrumors newbie

Help with fluke (flacs into itunes)

I was wondering if anybody has done this, i did exactly what the person said to do on this site (http://www.simplehelp.net/2008/06/12...les-in-itunes/) and everything even went through like it said it should but when I go into my itunes library the files that I tried importing are not there
macpride is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2008, 02:35 PM   #2
eji
macrumors 6502

Send a message via ICQ to eji Send a message via AIM to eji Send a message via MSN to eji Send a message via Yahoo to eji Send a message via Skype™ to eji
Have you already updated to iTunes 8? It might be that the AppleScripts that Fluke uses aren't compatible. I seem to remember reading something about iTunes 7.8 (or whatever the last version was) changing the way it handled AppleScripts, which in turn affected the Last.fm client's ability to scrobble tracks.

At any rate, I'd also like to know if someone has an answer for you. This is the first I've heard of Fluke, and it looks like an easy way to reconcile my preference for FLAC files with my preference for iTunes as a media player.
Old Sep 14, 2008, 02:47 PM   #3
macpride
macrumors newbie

i did update to 8 just recently, thanks for the good point, i have switch but for some reason it wont convert the .flac files into .mp3 files, even though I've done it plenty of times before
macpride is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > Mac Basics and Help