Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development

Old Sep 18, 2008, 03:07 PM   #1
MacDuff
macrumors regular

Send a message via AIM to MacDuff
Flash Projector Questions

I'm making a flash projector file to be run on a cd for my client's products. So far I have the projector complete and running fine on the mac and pc. But here are my questions I can't currently solve:

1. How can I lock the size so it cannot be expanded by the Green button (Mac) and the X button (Windows)? I would love to be able to retain the window size or do something to that effect so it won't stretch or be expandable.

2. Is there an easy way to make the projector auto-load?

3. I have active buttons that will direct the user to urls, is there an easy script or way to have these buttons point to files located on the cd?

Thanks the help guys.
Old Sep 18, 2008, 05:19 PM   #2
decksnap
macrumors 68030

I haven't done this in a long time, but you could use the Fullscreen command in Flash and set 'allow scale' to false. This would take over the screen but keep your projector at the exact size you wanted.

Not sure about auto-launching, especially for mac and PC on the same disk.

Links to files on the disk would be like any other standard relative link I imagine.

MacRumors Forums > Special Interests > Visual Media > Web Design and Development